ACCEPTANCE

There comes a point after the struggles that felt infinite where you need to start accepting situations. That doesnt mean they dont hurt anymore, you just simply accept that it hurts. ACCEPTANCE is followed by peace in my experience, even if what you are accepting made you feel like you were being ripped from skin to bone.


I've always considered it as having an upperhand on my suffering, refusing to let it control me, forgiving and forgetting is hard for me so ,I simply choose to accept it.

I accept the leftovers of love I hold in my heart for people who left, the memories that blind me at night, the loneliness that plagues my heart. many times acceptance has given me the courage to move on ,the reassurance that theres nothing that can be done about certain situations anymore and that at one point I did try.

Time passes and the things you have accepted become the things you have forgotten, things that dont control you anymore, things that you have healed from. 

It's  funny how the things that once broke you, tore you apart, made you cry can become the same things that build you, fix you just by looking at them in a different light. that light will find you when you least expect it, maybe right when you are about to give up, or when you feel like you are at the bottom of the ocean, forgotten, then the waves will subdue and the tiniest of rays will peak through and you will float again.

accept  the leftovers, the brokenness, the empty promises, the losses , the missed opportunities and everything that happened in their happeningness, just then your heart can heal

"What you can't have or keep, you teach yourself to live without "

AuneπŸ“❤️
❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty of being lost

Getting over itπŸ’”