I am the kind of girl:
I am the girl who some might call innocent. I am the girl who cares about what others think more than i should. I am the girl who doesn’t have a ton of friends,, just a few really close ones. I am the girl who trusts people a little too easily. I am the girl who loves others when they have done nothing to deserve it. I am the girl who overthinks even the littlest of things. I am the girl who tries her best to always see the best in others. I am the girl who gets way too excited over sunsets & stars & the ocean &rainbows.
I am the girl who just wants everyone to be happy. I am the girl who loves God with her whole heart. I am the girl who always looks on the bright side.I am the girl who cries if you yell at her.I am the girl who criticizes her body way too much. I am the girl who wants to travel the world. I am the girl who finds joy in the simplest of things.
I am the girl who uses her heart more than her head. I am the girl who just wants somebody to love her more than anything else. I am the girl who is just trying to learn how to love herself in a world that always seems to tell her she isn’t worthy of it.
π«❤️
Comments
Post a Comment