FORGIVENESS
People like to throw forgiveness in our faces like it's just something you wake up with on a random Wednesday, but what they don't tell you is how much peace and love it takes from you to actually forgive someone, it has to come from the most hurt part of your soul to just outlook and accept what happened to you and move on from it ,because forgiveness is accepting.
Forgiveness means giving up your anger and the peace of mind that troubly came with not forgiving people or situations, or yourself.
There is just soo much I hate about forgiveness ,we not perfect right ,we make mistakes and it's okay .
every mistake we make in this life of sin is a weight on someone's back so when you decide to forgive, it means you are dropping off everything done to you.
Your friend bumped your car on his way to pick up his cheating girlfriend, madly you are being asked to just forgive them and keep the friendship, that time your car is written off or fixed but every other time it's in a garage. Or you are being asked to forgive someone who made your life a shithole , or someone who never acknowledged that they permanently damaged your peace of mind , or someone that constantly humanized you and never even apologize. Or Family members that treat you bad .
How does one just forgive if forgiveness doesn't take the pain away ?
Christians will even manipulate you with the " The Lord forgives who forgives those who trespassed against them "
Holy Mother of Jesus !!Joseph, I want to forgive them but if I do I might look back and would wanna rekindle situations, that's what happens when you have a loving heart like the Author ( me).
I envy people who are forgiving because that's probably the only human quality that I am not soo blessed with ,I do forgive minor situations like someone eating up my lunch,or my sisters using my perfume without my consent, or my friend hanging out with their miserable exes ,or my lecturer missing my CA.but stuff where I had to write about, I can't.
Soo if you are one of the people who are forgiving ,you're one lucky mf,because I can't and that's probably why it takes forever for me to get over shit
Aune❤️
Comments
Post a Comment